Kingsmoor Academy takes the safeguarding of our pupils seriously. Your child’s safety is of paramount importance and we have procedures in place to ensure that your child is kept safe both in and out of school.
We have a team of staff responsible for Child Protection and Safeguarding. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are worried about the safety or wellbeing of a child, please contact:
- Mrs Jo Gasson, Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) – 01279 306136
- Miss Angela Lymbouris, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) – 01279 306136
If you have concerns about a teacher, please contact:
- Miss Angela Lymbouris, Principal – 01279 306136
If you have concerns about the Principal, please contact:
- Mrs Natalie Deen, Primary Director of Education – email@example.com
If the school is closed and you have an urgent concern about a child’s welfare and believe them to be at risk of significant harm you could:
- Call the police on 999
- Make contact with Essex County Council’s Children’s Services on 0345 6037627.
- Call the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 – https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/our-services/nspcc-helpline/