Our academy policy is for all children to wear uniform. We think uniform not only looks smart but also helps children to concentrate on what really counts – learning something new every day.
All uniform can be purchased from Create Identitee Ltd:
Alternatively, you can purchase most of the Kingsmoor Academy uniform from supermarkets such as Tescos, Asda etc.
A limited supply of second hand uniform is also available from the school. For further information, please speak to the school office.
All pupils from Nursery to Year 6 are expected to wear the correct Kingsmoor uniform every day except for their PE days.
On PE days, children can come to school wearing their PE kit from home and stay in this all day at school.
School Uniform Expectations:
- White Polo T-Shirt (Nursery – Year 2)
- White Shirt (Years 3 – 6)
- Kingsmoor Academy Tie (Years 3 – 6)
- Black/Grey Trousers
- Black/Grey Pleated Skirt
- Black Suitable School Shoes (not trainers)
- Kingsmoor Academy Jumper / Cardigan
- School Bag
Please note: Children in Years 3 – 6 should be wearing shirts with school ties. The ties should be purchased from ‘Create Identitee’ (not the school office).
- P.E. Top (Team colour with logo)
- Shorts (Summer)
- Jogging Bottoms (Winter)
- Suitable P.E. Bag
Please note: Pupils should not be wearing branded clothing for PE. They must wear the PE Kit as outlined above. Thank you.
Forest Schools Clothing:
- Children will have Forest Schools lessons at different stages throughout the school year. A message will be sent to parents and carers to inform them when this will happen.
- Clothing on Forest School days will be school polo top/shirt and jumper on the top and plain black or grey leggings or jogging bottoms.
- Please ensure your child wears appropriate footwear according to the weather for these sessions.