Kingsmoor Academy has a team of Governors whose role is to support and challenge the school to ensure that every child has the best possible standard and range of education and learning.
They come from all areas of the local community: Parents; Local Businesses; The Local Authority and Teaching Staff.
Current Governing Body is:
- Co Chair of Governors – Patrick Toal (Community), Rob Lock
- Vice Chair of Governors – Melanie Scull (Community)
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Management Lead -Patrick Toal (Community), Rena Saggu (Trust Representative),
Melanie Scull (Community)
- Health, Safety & Premises – Patrick Toal (Community),Victoria Barnett (Parent)
- Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment – Sally Goddard(Community), Rob Lock (Staff), Rena Saggu (Trust Representative)
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare Group – Patrick Toal (Community), Jo Gasson (Staff), Rob Lock (Staff)
- Safeguarding/SEN/Child Protection Lead– Patrick Toal (Community)
- Outcomes for Children and Learners – Rena Saggu (Trust Representative), Melanie Scull (Community), Sally Goddard (Community)
- Finance – Danya Ashraf (Parent)
- Principal – Lesley Brennan
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Governor:
The S.E.N. Governor works with the Academy’s Special Needs Coordinator and Teachers to support S.E.N. children achieve in all areas.
Governors also have a responsibility to monitor activity in the academy and to ask questions on day to day operations.
Get to know your Governors
Why not come along for a coffee to meet with Governors to find out what we are doing to support Kingsmoor Academy, and to share your views, concerns and ideas?
Available Governors meet at the academy every term with a focus on specific areas from Finance, Standards, Admissions and SEN.
If you would like to get in touch with our Governors or find out more about becoming a Governor at our academy, please get in touch with the academy office. Contact details can be found here
Governors Attendance and Business Interests
Local Governing Body ToR 2016-2017
ATT Scheme of Delegation